Eventually, the day (and next milestone) is on the horizon. Daylight can be seen at the end of the very, very long nappy tunnel. Did you know that on average, a baby or toddler will go through 2,200 diapers in their first year alone, Yikes!
No more lugging a large nappy bag around with you everywhere. Truth – it just gets a little smaller before you say goodbye completely.
No more blowouts – well not entirely true.
No more trying to keep your squirming little one from rolling off the changing table at home or in the mall. Or worse trying to find a clean spot on the floor as they are no longer willing to lie down on a changing table. Argh. You will not miss those days.
Jokes aside, this can be a stressful time for toddlers and parents alike. However, there a few guidelines that may make this transition to freedom and independence a less rocky path.
In our posts, we will tackle
- When is it a good time to start potty training?
- Is your toddler ready to potty train?
- How to prepare for potty training.
- How to approach potty training, so that your little one feels part of the training.
- Best products that may make your life a little easier.
- What to expect – can you really have a child potty trained in 3 days?
Enjoy our content and leave us a comment on your experiences – the funny and helpful ones. We all need to laugh some times and as our little individuals – are well individual – advice in how to tackle potty training can make a world of difference for our ever challenged parents navigating yet another milestone.